*Prize draw. Terms and Conditions apply:
1. The promoter is: York Road Travel (company no.3388989) whose registered office is at 79 York Road, London, SE1 7NJ.
2. Employees of York Road Travel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://yorkroadtravel.co.uk/competition/.
5. Closing date for entry will be 31st December 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. By entering the competition you are agreeing to be added to the York Road Travel newsletter. You can unsubscribe at anytime, but any unsubscribed entries before the 31st December will not be added into the prize draw.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The £150 holiday voucher can only be redeemed through York Road Travel. It can only be used on a travel service provided by York Road Travel.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. One winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 79 York Road, London, SE1 7NJ
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.