1. Our Experience: In operation since 1930, our experience of more than 80 years helps to ensure the highest quality sightseeing for your guests. Our exciting range of itineraries brings you the best Britain has to offer, from majestic palaces and quaint country villages to the historic cities of Bath, Oxford and Canterbury.
2. Our Service: We believe in treating every guest as a valued individual. Where you or one of your guests may need extra assistance, you can guarantee a fast and efficient response from our friendly and professional team.
3. The Best Guides: The guides are the best in the business in their knowledge and experience as well as their ability to engage with our guests. We have a very low turnover of guides helping to ensure the consistency of our service.
4. The Best Vehicles: Our tours are operated on a new fleet of Mercedes-Benz air-conditioned vehicles for the ultimate in luxury and comfort.
5. Market Leaders: We are continually pioneering new and exclusive services as part of our commitment to deliver an outstanding experience. In 2013, we introduced the state-of-the-art VOX Radioguide® system on our guided coach tours to ensure our guests never miss a word of their guide’s commentary. In 2014 we introduced FREE Wi-Fi on all our coach tours. This allows guests to stay ‘connected’ during their tour, helps international guests to reduce high international ‘roaming’ fees , and gives the opportunity to immediately review us on-line.
6. Our Consistency: Have built up its reputation as a quality operator through continually delivering a high quality touring experience. We specialise in offering day tours of Britain and we put the entire focus of our business behind this one goal.
7. Unique Product: Offers a range of unique and exclusive products that are not available through any other operator. These include our Churchill’s London tour, which has received a special endorsement by VisitBritain, and the Bicester Village Shopping Express – a unique partnership with Chic Outlet Shopping.
8. Value for Money: We are committed to delivering excellent value for money. Our ‘Classic’ tours include admission to the attractions on the tour, while our ‘Select’ tours start at just £54 for an Adult; additional discounts for students and seniors ensure an option for everyone’s budget.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, click here.